Zombidle Zombidle

This game is a button-masher's dream come true. I like how you can basically still access all the features of the game even without having to pay, and that joke about how games should stop scamming people, followed by a completely free bonus, was a really nice touch. My only complaints with this game would have to be that my fingers get really tired after an hour of banging on my keyboard like a piano... XD But other than that, it's awesome and highly addicting.

The Cloud The Cloud

Okay, I'm going to be honest with you. This is not one of your best games.

First of all, the sound effects were way too loud, and the first time I hit the space bar, the sound was so loud that it actually startled me. The pixelized art style was kind of cool, and the grey colors really made it feel depressing. But then I went into the first cloud segment. I saw the happy faces raining down and I thought, "Oh, I'm supposed to get those so I can overcome my depression." But the second I touched one, I DIED.

And that's where the "message" comes in. What were you even trying to say here? That people who are depressed should just STAY depressed until they ultimately kill themselves? That's pretty horrible. I'm not saying you're encouraging suicide here, but that seems to be what this game is hinting at.

In addition, we feel pretty much no sympathy for the character since we don't even know who he is or what he's depressed about. In order to make the player feel sad for the characters, you actually have to set them up first.

All in all, this isn't a terrible game, but it's horribly flawed. I would highly suggest improving the graphics and controls slightly (the character's movement felt kind of slidey), make the character relatable, and don't end it on a "depressed people should kill themselves" message. Again, I'm not accusing you of encouraging suicide, but that's about all I got out of playing this game.

JackAstral responds:

It was saying that this one particular character avoided happiness, not that you SHOULD avoid happiness.

I'll keep your suggestions on sound effects, ect. in mind !

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

I really like this game so far! The graphics are cute and simple, just like the first game, and there seems to be a lot more to do now. The only problem I have is that I keep mixing up the attack and jump buttons. I'll be trying to fight an enemy and end up jumping around like an idiot. That's probably just me though XD So far, I haven't been able to change my class yet, which I assume is going to affect the special move. I guess I just need to keep playing then! :)

BoMToons responds:

Yes yes yes! Also, try plugging in a gamepad!

Project: Princess Project: Princess

Wow, I enjoyed this game a lot more than I thought I would! There's just so many ways to customize your daughter, and the references alone make this game completely enjoyable. I got kind of a lame ending (cooking and cleaning for the rest of my life), so I can't wait to play this again and see what other endings I can get!

All in all, this is an awesome game. It may not look like much at first, but it eventually grows on you and you learn to love it... insert sentimental speech here and all that.

GRAND ADVENTURE! GRAND ADVENTURE!

Wow, I must say this is a very thought-provoking game. I only wish it were finished though, since it's kind of hard to figure out which things you can unlock and which things are inaccessible. PLEASE FINISH THIS GAME!

Now that I've got that out of the way, I really did like this game. The jungle boss WAS pretty annoying at first, but once I figured out how to beat him it all came down to luck and persistence. The final boss was slightly less difficult, but I still had to restart a couple times. SPOILER: If you want to beat the final boss easily, keep the three orbs you find and bring them into the boss room. There will be three places you can put the orbs and take off two bars of the boss's health, and you'll get a secret ending :) If you don't know where to put the orbs, the locations reveal themselves after you beat the boss in the normal way.

Emptygoddess responds:

Thank you.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

I FINALLY BEAT THIS GAME!!! After all these years, I finally was able to finish it... ironically, it only took one try XD But I was playing on Easy, so I guess that explains it.

It's really nice to see how this series started out. I noticed the first potion girl looks exactly like Anna :) I kinda wish there was a save function though...

By the way, that's Duskull, not Cubone :P

Simgirls (Full Version) Simgirls (Full Version)

I loved it. At first I didn't understand this game, but as I kept playing I figured more stuff out, like how the modeling minigames worked. I also love how you made each character likable in their own way. Kotomi was my personal favorite :) What really stood out to me is how Tomoko isn't a complete slut like I thought she would be at first. I might actually have to watch this anime now, since you seemed to keep a lot of elements from it in this game. All in all, this is one of the best dating sims I've played.

sim-man responds:

I've to admit the current version has a learning curve.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Awesome game as usual! I love how you created the girls based on popular Newgrounds characters. I've beaten this game already, so I know a few tricks:

Hun-Ni likes Sensitivity (the teddy bear), Trish likes Diligence (the notebook), Donna likes Confidence (the arm), Bree likes Humor (the smiley face), Allie likes Creativity (the palette), and I'm assuming Nene likes Audacity (the hand). Audacity is the hardest to get, but I guess it doesn't matter since Nene's not in the game yet.

Each girl also likes a specific gift: Hun-Ni likes the stuffed bunny, Trish likes the magazine, Donna likes the energy drink, Bree likes chocolate, Allie likes flowers, and I'm assuming Nene likes the shoes, although it's kind of funny to imagine giving her the same shoes over and over XD

I liked how you structured the tasks so you're not just grinding one thing the whole time. For example, having to get a B+ grade in order to level up your relationship with Donna is not something I would have thought of... or anyone really :D Most dating sims just make you pick one girl and grind the crap out of the proper skills, but you really have to be an all-around player in order to beat this game.

I can't wait for the full release! :)

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Very good game, but I still have no idea how to kill those worm things in the forest...

Axion RPG Axion RPG

Wow, I'm actually surprised to find a good Flash RPG in which you can customize your character to such an extent. This is everything an RPG player wants in a game, only there are a few minor issues. I personally have no problem with the art style. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this game's programming rather than the art, but it still manages to look rather cute, actually. The main problem is how much grinding you have to do. The battle system is pretty simple, but I constantly have to go back to the previous area to level up more, and even then, I can only upgrade one stat at a time. Then there's the money system, which seems kind of unnecessarily complicated. I understand that this game must have been very difficult to program, but it seems inconvenient that you can only sell certain items in certain shops and they only give you a handful of gold in return. That means MORE grinding for enemies that you've already fought a bunch of times. Lastly, I love the idea of recruiting whomever you want for your party, but I know literally nothing about the people I'm trying to recruit. I want to know their stats and abilities beforehand, but I just have to guess (again, I understand how difficult it is to make an RPG. Believe me, I tried). So other than a few minor complaints, it's still a really great game. I can't wait to play the sequel! :)