Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

Amazing.

I've always admired this series, and I figured it would have an epic conclusion (if that's really what this is). I was actually coming onto Newgrounds to look up some old Eddsworld stuff again, ironically, and I happened to find this XD I loved all the references to all the older Eddsworld episodes, and the animation was brilliant. I don't remember Tord ever having an accent though, but maybe it's just because I haven't seen an Eddsworld episode in so long... you know what, you guys did a damn awesome job on this, and I don't feel like I can stress that enough. :)

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Okay, so when I first started watching this video, I had NO idea what to expect. I'd never seen the original series, so I don't even know what inspired me to click this. I figured, "Hey, it got on the front page, and it's going to be a series, so why the heck not?"

And then I saw the Sonic characters. I was like, "What the hell?! Is this some sort of crossover fanfiction? Why would Sonic characters even be IN a Mario series?" That kind of annoyed me a little, but I decided to keep watching anyway, because the animation was absolutely beautiful.

When the episode actually started, I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't any voice acting. I realize that would have made this an even bigger project, and it would have taken even longer, so I can forgive the lack of voices. I still think having voice acting would be pretty cool, but I'm willing to put up with reading text for now.

As the episode went on, I realized what an absolute gem this was. The animation contains probably the best sprite work I've ever seen, with smooth movements and real nice cinematography. Also, I found the silly slapstick humor to be quite enjoyable, and I even got a laugh out of it occasionally. The action sequences were brilliantly put together, and each action flowed nicely into each other. I'm not normally a fan of long fight scenes, but I couldn't stop watching because of the awesome animation, plus I really wanted to see what would happen next.

I thought that each character was written really well; everyone acts the way I'd expect them to. At first I thought Luigi was way too cowardly, but then when he tried to sacrifice himself for Mario, I actually felt SAD. And I don't normally cry over stuff like that! Maybe it was the music? By the way, the music was also really nice. I have to give you props for using Undertale music XD

All in all, this was WAY better than I thought it was going to be, and I'm so glad I watched this. I can't wait for the next episode-- heck, I might as well watch the original now. You've officially impressed me.

~Lulu

Crazy Customer Delight Crazy Customer Delight

"I NEED TO EAT. I NEED TO EAT... TO LIVE!" XD I think this is my favorite video of yours of all time ^w^

Poop Listeners Poop Listeners

"Man, I gotta take a shit!" "Well there's a bathroom right over the-" "Nah I'll just take a shit right here!"

"Well I guess I'll poop you later. I mean-- I'll see you poop... I mean, I'll see you later.

...Poop." XD Hilarious as always!

Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8

Ummm, Gothitelle is NOT a Dark-type...

I want to know, are you still accepting Gym Leader submissions? I would like to submit my Gym Leader persona Lulu as one. She's a Grass-type Gym Leader and her Pokémon are Meganium, Roserade, Lilligant, and Bellossom. Also, I like the move Petal Dance, and I would like to do her voice if you consider adding her to the series...

teejay-number13 responds:

No sorry, the gym leader contest ended a while ago and I already have them picked.

And I know Gothitelle is not a dark-type. As per the rules of the contest, the gym leaders each have four pokemon, three from their gym type and one freebie of any type. In this case, Gothitelle was the freebie type.

PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7 PKMN World of Chaos Ep 7

Once again, nice job! My only problem is that you keep mispronouncning Gardevoir. It's GAR-devoir, not Garde-VOIR... sorry, just a nitpick!

PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6 PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6

That was amazing!!! I love the addition of voice acting and more cinematic elements, but some of the actors didn't seem to put a lot of effort into saying their lines, particularly Jenny and Fennel. Otherwise it was GREAT!!!

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

LOL I can't recognize Ian without a beard and bowl cut...

Game Grumps Fans Game Grumps Fans

LOL I really loved Jon's voice in this one...

Asslevania Asslevania

OMG I must have watched this like 10 times and it's funny every time :) Fart jokes are kind of my guilty pleasure, so when I saw something like this on the front page I couldn't believe someone would stoop to that level XD

And for some reason I can't stop laughing at 0:51...